Friday, March 17, 2006

Life has been so full (and good) the past two days that I don't have the energy to blog a decent entry. I will say, however, that Annie and I went downhill skiing today and it was delightful. The brilliant sunshine helped make up for the fact that the windchill was once again below zero. On the super-chilly chairlift, the one that carries me to my favorite trails, I couldn't stop shivering despite all the clothing I was wearing. But all that was soon forgotten as we glided down the mountain.

I think I've got to ski again tomorrow, early though, before the Saturday crowd piles in. It fascinates me that my poor knee, the one I smashed at Garnet Hill, does not pain me at all while downhill skiing. Not even the slightest twinge after a full three hours of skiing. But 25 minutes of walking makes it hurt all right.

I have more to say, but there's so much to do just at the moment, and so little time to do it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home