Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June has been a huge improvement over the non-stop raininess of May, and I've been dividing my time between the business aspects of Adirondack Safaris and the hiking and nature study aspects of the enterprise. If you follow the link to the website (which is not yet complete), you'll see that I have a blog over there named (you guessed it, what else?) Adirondack Safaris: Nature Up Close and Personal.

I definitely hope to keep both blogs going. The Adirondack Safaris blog I need to update at least every other day and it will be strictly about nature subjects in the Adirondacks and a few Adirondack Safaris promotional discussions. Adirondack High, on the other hand, will continue to be my personal blog about life in the North Country. Note: All Adirondack High readers will be able to read Adirondack Safaris, but I will not be providing a link to Adirondack High from my Adirondack Safaris business blog. Of course, readers of Adirondack Safaris searching for Adirondack blogs on the Blogger search engine will find Adirondack High, but that's okay, it won't be many. And still, Adirondack High has never been *really, really* personal. I save all that for my journal, which I never seem to have time for anymore.

Life has been good, but the major raincloud hanging over everything is that the brochures and business cards have been sitting at the printer for just over three weeks. According to my designer, the printer has been overloaded with graduation stuff. "Yeah, so what?" I say. I'm a little more mollified now because I just heard from the designer that the printer called him to say the proof will be ready for me to examine soon. In the meantime, Fourth of July weekend is just a little over a week away and it looks as though I'll need to do a decent-sized local newspaper ad. That I'll work on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home