Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finally! It's half past ten, and the big moving day is drawing to a close. For the first time today, I'm sitting down. Sophie's sitting next to me, fighting to stay awake. It's seven below zero, but, as Ken pointed out, it doesn't feel as nasty as seven below in Boston. It's a drier cold here, I think. Sophie went beserk shortly after we arrived. I had been telling her, "We're going home, we're going home." She raced out of the van as soon as I opened the door, and ran around and around, having a wonderful time. She adores sub-zero weather and always has.

I'm going to sign off for today. The movers arrive in the moring with the loaded vans. It'll be another very long day. Just one more, and it's done. A neighbor asked me this morning,"Aren't you excited?" I admitted that deep down I am, but I'm so tired I don't feel anything else but that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home