Thursday, February 02, 2006

Did I mention that I'm now working three full days a week at the mountain? I'm there at my post Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays. For some reason, the extra day is making the job feel more than part-time. Yesterday the sun was shining and every skier that trooped into the office had a big smile and rosy cheeks, and they were all exclaiming how good the skiing was. Every comment made my heart race--if only I could be out there!

This morning I'm hiking with a friend, and then the LaBars, our friends who own Morningside Camps and Cottages in Minerva, are visiting with their two Labs. Friday rain is predicted, but I'm going skiing come hell or high water. As long as it isn't pouring, it'll be okay.

Many thanks to the reader who suggested Blizzak snowtires for the minivan. Ken and I have discussed getting snowtires. Do you know if snowtires help with muddy roads?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home